Responsible for implementation and support of applications. Works closely with end users to troubleshoot and correct problems relating to application, and assists with conversions to and implementations of software products. Uses operational knowledge to seek out, research and evaluate a variety of solutions to provide end users with high quality, efficient products. Maintains and supports specified installed application software products.
- Demonstrates accountability in delivering assigned task.
- Reports project issues and accomplishments to project manager.
- Delivers a work product that meets projects requirements as defined by the scope and stays within departmental guidelines for application configuration/development.
- Analyzes and documents current and future needs and workflows through interviews and gathering data regarding regulatory requirements, operational procedures and hospital/departmental policies.
- Participates in the planning, development, implementation, maintenance, support and evaluation of clinical or business application system as assigned.
- These activities may include system design, documentation of design decisions, workflow redesign and documentation, data collection, database building, testing and troubleshooting.
- Associates Degree OR Four years experience in a relevant operational healthcare role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Engineering, or Healthcare Related Field.
HaysMed is an Equal Opportunity Employer.