Job Summary (Overall Purpose of the Position)
The purpose of the Energy Services Representative position is to assist in the design of energy services programs, including assistance with program evaluations and quality control of energy services programs. The Energy Services Representative position also administers energy services programs, including administering market research and conducting market research analysis.
Education and Experience
- Post secondary education required with completion of courses in subjects such as business, mathematics, basic science, word processing, spreadsheets, and databases. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Five or more years work experience required with emphasis in program administration, customer and trade ally relations, information management, and administrative support. Experience with marketing material design is highly desirable.
- Commensurate combination of experience and education in lieu of requirements above.
- Experience with popular software applications required including word processing, spreadsheets, database management, graphical presentation, and publishing. Working knowledge of the MircoSoft Office suite, database management, and graphic design and publisher software applications.
1. Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
2. Excellent customer relations skills.
3. Ability to handle confidential matters with discretion.
4. Ability to prioritize work, specifically in a multiple department support role.
5. Ability to work effectively with all levels of staff.
6. Ability to adapt to fast-paced and rapidly changing technology-driven environment.
7. Self-motivated and self-starter in carrying out duties, responsibilities, and tasks.
8. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
9. Ability to review data and determine effective tracking, logging, and record keeping of data.