Amphenol Adronics is a quality award winning and leading Tier 1 supplier of Antenna Systems, Fakra Coax Cables and Wire Harnesses to OEMs for a growing array of automotive electronics applications, ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance System), V2X (Vehicle to Everything) communication and onboard electronics.
Amphenol Adronics was founded as Adronics/Elrob in 1948 and has been a part of the Amphenol Automotive
Group Since 2010.
- Coax Cable and Wire Harness Solutions
Our Cable Assembly and Harness capabilities are fully compliant to USCAR and FAKRA Standards and meet coax connection requirements of every OEM. We are committed to utilizing the most advanced manufacturing technology to produce cable assemblies in high volume with superior quality. We build to spec, specializing in all variations of coax, specialty cables and wires.
Amphenol Adronics has been involved in design and manufacturing of Automotive Antennas for more than 50 years. With global engineering support we are able to deliver exceptional value in the automotive antenna division. Our expertise in cellular and general antenna technology provides us an advantage with 5G integration.
- Markets served - Automotive, Trucks, Aftermarket
Why Amphenol Adronics?
- Headquarters and Prototype facility located in Hays, Kansas, USA. Domestic presence provides a strategic advantage to our customers.
- Global Manufacturing footprint with 4 production plants in US, Mexico and China.
- Sales and Marketing Office located in Novi, Michigan.
- Adronics facilities are certified in ISO14001 Environmental and IATF16949 Quality System certification.
- Cable Assemblies build to spec, specializing in Harness, Body Pillar, Pigtails and Headliners.
- Expertise in cellular and general antenna technology.