With over 70 years experience, Cross Manufacturing, Inc. exists to glorify God by helping feed the world physically and spiritually. We design, manufacture, and market hydraulic components to meet needs worldwide. Our Core Values are to do the right thing, live within our means, and be dependable. Cross is seeking an EHS Specialist.
The Environment Health & Safety Specialist is responsible for maintaining and improving environmental, health, and safety systems for all Cross facilities. As a knowledgeable company representative, this position works with regulatory agencies and insurance carriers to ensure compliance and a safe work environment.
· Highly intelligent, perceptive individual who possesses excellent conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment
· High level of integrity and dependability
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to drive continuous improvement activities
· Effective time management and a sense of urgency
· Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office products
· BS degree in Environmental Health, Safety Engineering, Business, or related discipline preferred
· 5+ years of experience in EH&S preferred; interest and willingness to learn if limited EHS experience
· Knowledge of environmental, health and safety regulations, including OSHA compliance and loss control in a manufacturing environment preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
In return for these requirements and responsibilities, Cross offers competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
Cross Manufacturing, Inc. utilizes the Culture Index Survey, a wordlist which measures employee and applicant work-related temperaments and behaviors. We are planning on using this information to better understand, recruit, manage, and motivate our employees at all levels of the organization. Please complete this 5-7 minute survey in order to be considered - https://go.cultureindex.com/s/3C80720000
Send cover letter and resume to [email protected]
. Please reference the listing by job title.
Post-offer drug testing is required.
Cross is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $37,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Work Location: In person