Behavioral Health Technicians provide compassionate care and supervision of children and youth. These individuals provide support to help young people achieve their treatment goals through daily activities, teaching coping techniques and positive behavior skills. These individuals can expect to work closely with nurses and therapists in reinforcing treatment plans, documenting client activity, and maintaining a safe environment.
Base pay starts at $13 per hour plus shift differentials.
Part Time will be three days a week.
Shifts will be 3pm-11pm.
• supervise youth at all times to ensure basic needs are being met
• assist youth through completion of daily responsibilities, activities and living skills
• engage and build relationships with youth
• support youths’ emotional needs and teach new social skills
• responsible for keeping the residential setting safe, clean and orderly
• provide needed support to improve treatment outcomes
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) from an accredited high school
Valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
One to three months of related experience and/or training.
Must be at least 21 years of age.