Trego County Lemke Memorial Hospital - Administration is looking for a full-time Chief Executive Officer.
Manages and directs the organization toward its primary objectives. Establishes current and long-range objectives, plans and policies subject to approval by the Board of Directors. Dispenses advice, guidance, direction, and authorization to carry out major plans and procedures, consistent with established policies and Board approval. Oversees the adequacy and soundness of the organization’s financial structure. Reviews operating results of the organization, compares them to established objectives, and takes steps to ensure that appropriate measures are taken to correct unsatisfactory results. Represents the organization with major customers, major vendors, the financial community, and the public.
· Responsible for all aspects of the operation of the hospital, clinic(s) and long-term care facility.
· Act as a liaison between the hospital and the medical staff and represents the hospital at external functions.
· Attends all Board Meetings and develops/submits to the Board for approval a plan of organization for the conduct of the hospital and recommended changes when necessary.
· Assists Board in preparing a plan for the achievement of the hospital’s specific objectives and mutually established goals and periodically reviews and evaluates such plan. Said plan shall at all times reflect the hospital’s mission statement and be in accordance with the ethics and goals of the hospital.
· Manage hospital expansion and remodel project.
· Ensures maintenance of physical properties is in good and safe state of repair and operation.
· Supervises the business affairs of the hospital, clinic(s) and long-term care facility to ensure that funds are collected and expended to the best possible advantage.
· Presents to the Board, and/or its committees, periodic reports reflecting the services and financial activities of the hospital and such special reports as may be required by the Board.
· Ensures that the hospital maintains licensing and quality patient care through the establishment of performance improvement monitoring programs and standards.
· Works with CFO to creates an annual budget to be prepared showing the expected revenue and expenditures as required by the Board.
· Works with HR to select, employ, and discharge personnel and develops and maintain personnel policies and practices for the hospital.
· Recent experience as an Administrator of a Critical Access hospital.
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred and 4-5 years of experience in a hospital setting.
· Financial expertise in hospital and fiscal management.
· Ability to work cooperatively with and manage Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO APPLY:
Our application must be completed to be considered for this position. Please send application, resume, education, licensure/certifications (if applicable), to Human Resources 320 N. 13th St., WaKeeney, KS 67672. They may also be dropped off at the hospital business office, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to (785) 743-6317. To request an application by mail or email, please email or call (785) 743-2182. Applications also available on our website: www.tclmh.org
Salary commensurate with education and experience. We offer a negotiable nationally competitive salary and excellent benefits.
We are a progressive CAH hospital with in-patient, swing bed, out-patient, home health, assisted living, long-term care, and clinic services.
Candidates must be energetic, possess strong leadership skills, willing to work as a team, have a positive attitude, friendly and compassionate toward patients.
For hospital information: www.tclmh.org
For community information: www.tregocountyks.com
TCLMH is an Equal Opportunity Provider/Employer (EOE) and a tobacco free campus