Newly hired staff eligible for a $1000 Sign On Bonus!
Schedule rides on the ACCESS vans to promote the efficient utilization of this public transportation service.
This position will be for the following hours:
Sat. and Sun. 5:30 am to 1:30 pm
Monday and Tuesday- 1:30 pm to 9:30 pm
This position is 32 hours a week with the possibility of more hours.
Substitute positions available as well.
- Dispatch public transportation vehicles and assist drivers with issues as they arise.
- Answer dispatch phone and handle phone calls in a professional manner.
- Perform next day "Scheduling".
- Make appropriate changes to routes, as necessary.
- Verify driver's cash and ticket income.
- Prepare nightly deposit.
- Create daily/multi-day schedules for clients.
- Answer main phone line, as needed.
- Create new clients and Geocode new addresses.
- Turn in complete and accurate paperwork in a timely manner.
- Report any dispatching related questions or concerns to the Lead Dispatcher.
-Complete other duties as assigned by the Transportation Manager and/or Lead Dispatcher.
-Responsible for keeping the work area and Dispatch office neat and clean.
Education - High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
Experience - Dispatching and/or data entry experience preferred. Basic computer knowledge. Basic knowledge of locations in Hays, Kansas.
Extent of physical effort required:
Routine job requirements. Little if any behavior or other physical intervention.
Job Type: PTB
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability