Qualifications: High School education or equivalent required.
Hours: Early morning Monday through Friday, only on days when school is in session.
Starting salary: $9.64/hour
Beginning date: August 2022
Closing date for application: Open until filled
To make application, please visit:
Under the direct supervision of the building Principal, to assist in maintaining an orderly and safe atmosphere in the cafeteria, on the playground, and in other designated locations by helping and supervising students at mealtime and playtime in accordance with Board policy and established district procedures.
- Assists in supervising students in the cafeteria during mealtime.
- Assists in making sure that tables and surrounding areas are clean.
- Assists in supervising the playground/classroom during the lunch hour.
- Assists students with orderly food purchases, distribution of food, disposal of food waste, and return of trays and utensils.
- Ensures that students remain seated in assigned areas throughout their time in the cafeteria.
- Circulates among assigned tables during the mealtime to be available as needed.
- Organizes groups of students for orderly dismissal from the cafeteria.
- Assists with supervising students in libraries, and escorting students to and from school buses.
- Reports to teachers, principal, nurse and/or security personnel as appropriate regarding infractions, safety concerns, injuries, or other issues involving students.