Verifies all health records have necessary documentation recorded in accordance with policies, procedures, practice standards, state, and federal regulations. Pawnee Valley: Maintains files of medical records and performs other clerical duties as required. Ensures proper maintenance of patient charts/records. Works in compliance with guidelines for release of information. Files and retrieves medical records in appropriate files, maintaining files in a fashion which is conducive to rapid retrieval of records.
- Verifies and organizes records of patient's dismissal.
- Verifies documentation is present and records deficiencies.
- Provides monthly statistically data concerning timeliness of physician documentation.
- Enters data from dismissal Diagnostic Related Groupings worksheet in the dismissed patient tracking system.
- Organizes and labels outpatient clinical records.
- Receives request for medical records; verifies appropriateness of request; identifies record and prints for requestor.
- Assist with Patient Portal.
- Print Correspondence Letters for Transcription.
- Review and audit the “No Show” accounts.
- Submit codes to outsourced laboratory.
- Assist as needed within the department with release of information and telephone calls.
HaysMed is an Equal Opportunity Employer.