High Plains Mental Health Center currently has a Full-Time Overnight Recovery Worker position opening at our Schwaller Crisis Center location in Hays, KS.
New employees will receive a $325 sign-on bonus following successful completion of their 90-day Orientation period.
Salary: $17.09 per hour
Thursday through Monday - 12:00 AM to 8:00 AM, or as directed by supervisor
Extensive Benefits Package!
- Excellent Paid Time Off (18 days per year), *Including additional Illness Time
- +7 paid holidays
- KPERS Plan (Kansas Public Retirement System)
- 403 B w/ match after 1 year of employment
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Aflac Supplement Policy Options
- Friendly Work Environment and a Great Team!
- One year of college course work in the field of human services or one year of experience in the field of human services; or a year of combined of education and work experience in the field of human services.
- Must 18 years of age or older (required to provide patient services)
- Have other experience with persons with mental illness or severe emotional disturbance (but not required)
- Have access to reliable transportation;
- Successfuly pass an intensive background check.
- Must have a valid Kansas driver license and good driving record (including no alcohol-related incidents in last five years);
- Ability to perform basic clerical duties with accuracy such as filing, answering the phone, scheduling, etc.
- Demonstrate competency in the use of technology including computers.
- Respite Care and Crisis Intervention services to adults with severe and persistent mental illness in our 4-bed inpatient crisis facility.
- Provide consumer-centered, goal directed services provided on a face-to-face basis in the Schwaller Crisis Center and community settings.
- Perform basic clerical duties or other miscellaneous duties determined by supervisor.
- Attendant Care & Psychosocial Rehabilitation.
- All necessary training will be provided.
- Letter of interest
- 3 Professional References (must be previous/current supervisor or Professor)
- Official Transcript (if applicable)
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
High Plains Mental Health Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. High Plains Mental Health Center is a Smoke-Free facility. This includes the use of all tobacco, vaping devices and e-cigarettes.