Trego County Lemke Memorial Hospital - Long Term Care is looking for full-time Nights CMA/CNA.
Shifts 6pm - 6am
- Performs all aspects of resident care in an environment that optimizes resident safety and reduces the likelihood of medical/health care errors.
- Administers medications and follows the five medication rights and reduces the potential for medication errors.
- Provides general nursing care such as positioning residents, lifting and turning residents, applying/utilizing special equipment, assisting in use of bedpan or commode and ambulating the residents.
- Provides evening care which includes hands/face washing as needed, oral hygiene, back rubs, peri-care, freshening linen, cleaning overbed tables, straightening room and other general care as needed.
- Graduate of an accredited CMA program.
- Current Certified Medication Aide in State of Kansas.
- Current BCLS certification
- Intermediate computer knowledge and ability to learn system used.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO APPLY:
Our application must be completed to be considered for this position. Please send application, resume, education, licensure/certifications (if applicable) to Human Resources, 320 N. 13th St., WaKeeney, KS 67672. They may also be dropped off at the hospital business office, emailed to [email protected]
or faxed to (785) 743-6317. To request an application by mail or email, please email or call (785) 743-2182. Applications also available on our website: www.tclmh.org
Salary commensurate with education and experience. We offer a negotiable nationally competitive salary and excellent benefits.
We are a progressive CAH hospital with in-patient, swing bed, out-patient, home health, assisted living, long-term care, and clinic services.
Candidates must be energetic, possess strong leadership skills, willing to work as a team, have a positive attitude, friendly and compassionate toward patients.
For hospital information: www.tclmh.org
For community information: www.tregocountyks.com
TCLMH is an Equal Opportunity Provider/Employer (EOE) and a tobacco free campus