Trego County Lemke Memorial Hospital's Dietary Department is looking for a part-time Dietary Aide/Dishwasher.
· 1 Full-time position available
· A.M. shift
· Portions accurately and serves salads, desserts and beverages that is palatable and attractive to meet all diet types.
· Prepares nourishments according to diets and requests then delivers at specified times.
· Uses proper handling to ensure food safety.
· Keeps employee reach in refrigerator and employee line sufficiently stocked.
· Maintains work area in a clean, neat, and organized manner.
· Scrubs pots and pans for the dishwasher.
· Assist in serving meals.
· Operates dishwashing machine according to policies to insure clean and sanitized dishes.
· Stores clean dishes and utensils properly preventing contamination.
· Stocks and maintains a clean employee dining room.
· Delivers food carts to patient care unit and returns carts to dish room.
· Maintains high standards of sanitation, housekeeping and safety in operation and care of equipment.
· Maintains a good working relationship both within the department and with other departments.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO APPLY:
Our application must be completed to be considered for this position. Please send application, resume, education, licensure/certifications (if applicable)to Human Resources, 320 N 13th St., WaKeeney, KS 67672. They may also be dropped off at the hospital business office, emailed to email@example.com or faxed to (785) 743-6317. To request an application by mail or email, please email or call (785) 743-2182. Applications also available on our website: www.tclmh.org
We are a progressive CAH hospital with in-patient, swing bed, out-patient, home health, assisted living, long-term care, and clinic services.
Candidates must be energetic, possess strong leadership skills, willing to work as a team, have a positive attitude, friendly and compassionate toward patients.
For hospital information: www.tclmh.org
For community information: www.tregocountyks.com
TCLMH is an Equal Opportunity Provider/Employer (EOE) and a tobacco free campus.