Rush County Memorial Hospital is seeking a Laboratory Technician/Technologist. The successful candidate will work closely with medical providers to ensure quality patient care services are provided in a cost effective manner and in compliance with all federal, state and local regulations.
· Collect venous and arterial blood
· Perform various manual and automated testing of specimens
· Exercise working knowledge of quality control and quality assessment
· MT, MLT or CLS certification
· BS in chemical, physical or biological science
· Prefer 1 year experience in phlebotomy
· Prefer 1 year experience in medical lab setting
· Apply online: www.rushcountymemorialhospital.com/jobs
Rush County Memorial offers a complete benefit package, including: competitive wages; health, dental and vision insurance; AFLAC; pension and disability; earned time off and extended illness leave.
Rush County Memorial Hospital is an EEO Employer.
Job Type: Full-time