Our NOC is growing, and we need you to help make it happen! If you are experienced working with network operations and have a strong desire to work for a leader in the communications industry, you may be ready to join our Nex-Tech NOC team!
Our NOC Technicians monitor internal and external communications networks 24/7/365. Duties will include monitoring, assessing, and troubleshooting telecommunications and data. Other duties will include opening trouble tickets and managing ticket queues for response, follow up, and event escalations as well as responding to inbound phone calls, emails, and requests as needed. We offer a four-day work week with multiple shifts available, including shift differential pay opportunities.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma, or the equivalent.
- Ability to perform network surveillance utilizing standard industry monitoring tools.
- Knowledge Layer 2 and Layer 3 networking.
- Knowledge of configuration, operations, and support of business networking equipment.
- Exceptional listener and communicator, ability to convey information verbally and in writing.
- A background check will be required for this position.
- Profit Sharing Bonus
- Great Work Environment
- Consistent Training and Mentoring
- Health Insurance options, including Company HSA Contribution
- Savings Plan options, with Company Match
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
Interested applicants may submit an online application at www.nex-tech.com/careers
and send a current resume and cover letter to Human Resources, 2418 Vine St, Hays, KS 67601, or e-mail email@example.com
. Position will close upon placement of a qualified candidate.
Nex-Tech is an equal opportunity provider and employer.