Trego County Lemke Memorial Hospital's Housekeeping Department is looking for a Full-time Housekeeper/Laundry Tech.
- Monday through Friday
- Some weekends / holidays
- Performs all assigned tasks in a professional manner in order to reflect the highest integrity of the Housekeeping Department.
- Cleans linens of the Hospital, Long Term Care and Clinic.
- Performs routine cleaning of patient rooms, nursing units, offices, clinical areas, waiting areas, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, stairways in a clean, neat and sanitary manner.
- Maintains patient confidentiality.
- Assists visitors with directions whenever requested.
- Follows all infection control practices including handwashing techniques, standard precautions and isolation precautions.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO APPLY:
Our application must be completed to be considered for this position. Please send application, resume, education, licensure/certifications (if applicable)to Human Resources, 320 N 13th St., WaKeeney, KS 67672. They may also be dropped off at the hospital business office, emailed to [email protected]
or faxed to (785) 743-6317. To request an application by mail or email, please email or call (785) 743-2182. Applications also available on our website: www.tclmh.org
Salary commensurate with education and experience. We offer a negotiable nationally competitive salary and excellent benefits.
We are a progressive CAH hospital with in-patient, swing bed, out-patient, home health, assisted living, long-term care, and clinic services.
Candidates must be energetic, possess strong leadership skills, willing to work as a team, have a positive attitude, friendly and compassionate toward patients.
For hospital information: www.tclmh.org
For community information: www.tregocountyks.com
TCLMH is an Equal Opportunity Provider/Employer (EOE) and a tobacco free campus.