Thomas More Prep-Marian Jr/Sr High School is seeking someone to fulfill the position of Project Coordinator in the Advancement/Alumni Department. Job duties include:
- Oversee a comprehensive project calendar, ensuring a smooth workflow, and a timely and organized delivery schedule while avoiding bottlenecks. This includes delegating project tasks to employees best positioned for completion.
- Collaborate with the Advancement Office to establish a comprehensive plan and calendar of projects for all communications and marketing efforts, ensuring timely communication and completion of projects.
- Create long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines, and allocating resources. This includes identifying and proactively resolving potential issues related to Alumni efforts and creating contingency plans as appropriate.
- Oversee a budget and track projects to ensure time, cost, and quality parameters.
- Assist as a backup for maintaining Advancement/Alumni Office websites, Blackbaud email communications, and social media accounts, when needed. Makes updates and corrections in a timely and accurate manner, when needed.
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers, campus partners, and vendors, and deliver a high level of constituent service when collaborating.
- Uphold the Thomas More Prep-Marian Alumni Association’s brand standards and effectively influence others to do so.
Maintain confidentiality of constituents and data at the highest level, and under no circumstances share confidential information with the public.
Preferred qualifications for this position would include being an Alumnus of Thomas More Prep-Marian.
Benefits include Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options, Long-term Disability and Life Insurance paid by the employer, a Simple IRA plan with employer matching up to 3% of salary.
Interested candidates should make contact or send resume to Mason Ruder, Advancement Director at 785-621-5427 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reply via Indeed to Kim Hoelting HR Director for the Diocese of Salina.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.50 - $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hays, KS 67601: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person