Part time or Full time
Rush County Memorial Hospital is looking for a hospital IP/OP Physical Therapist Assistant who can deliver skilled, research-based treatment for all appropriate pathologies. This position is open to all certified PTA's who wish to join a fun, dynamic, and hard-working therapy team that excels in individualized patient care.
Physical Therapist Assistants are responsible for carrying out an individualized therapy plan of care written by a certified Physical Therapist. The physical therapist assistant is responsible for performing researched based treatments, patient and family/caregiver education, and communication with the PT/DPT and patient/caregiver to achieve continual progress toward patient goals.
- Timely completion of electronic documentation
- Exceptional Problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to communicate professionally with physical therapist, physicians, patients, family members, caregivers, and all other therapy and hospital staff
- Ability to bend, stoop, lift, push and pull without difficulty
- Graduate of an accredited PTA Program
- Passing NPTE score and State Board Certification
- Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- Apply on line: www.rushcountymemorialhospital.com
- Stop by hospital and complete an application
Rush County Memorial Hospital offers a complete benefit package, including: competitive wages; health, dental, and vision insurance; AFLAC; retirement; earned time off (ETO) and extended illness leave (EIL).