Job Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
Assisting job seekers with job search strategies, resume writing, interview preparation, and other career-related needs.
- Working with employers to identify job openings, screen candidates, and provide referrals for qualified applicants.
- Developing and implementing workforce development programs and services to meet the needs of our community.
- Conducting outreach to community organizations, educational institutions, and other stakeholders to build partnerships and promote our services.
To be successful in this role, you should have a strong understanding of workforce development programs and services, excellent communication and customer service skills, and a passion for helping people achieve their career goals.
If you are looking for a rewarding career where you can make a difference in the lives of others, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity today!
- Experience interacting with clients, customers, or the public in a social service or problem resolution setting.
- You must submit your complete application and all supporting documents by the closing date of the announcement. (Tax Clearance is not automatically submitted to Commerce.)
- Valid Driver License and ability to travel to communities throughout the local area or other assigned locales.
Pay starts at $16.16/hr., then staff enter the Kansas Registered Apprentice Program the beginning of the year after hire where pay increases to $17.39/hr. at the end of the first year, and to $19.16/hr. at the end of the second year.