Trego County Lemke Memorial Hospital - LTC Department is looking for a full-time Social Services Designee/Assistant.
- 1 Full-time position available
- Some Weekends
- Help plan social activities, religious programs, creative activities, educational activities, and exercise activities.
- Assist with charting and at times assist with transportation of residents to medical appointments.
- Provides small and large group activities designed to meet the needs and interests of each resident.
- Treats residents and their families with respect and dignity.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- May have additional qualifications that would enhance job performance, such as certification or licensing as CNA, LPN, RN or degrees in recreational, social or occupational work.
- Basic computer knowledge
- SSD certification preferred.
- Completed a State of Kansas training course designated specifically for this position.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO APPLY:
Our application must be completed to be considered for this position. Please send application, resume, education, licensure/certifications (if applicable) to Human Resources, 320 N. 13th St., WaKeeney, KS 67672. They may also be dropped off at the hospital business office, emailed to [email protected]
or faxed to (785) 743-6317. To request an application by mail or email, please email or call (785) 743-2182. Applications also available on our website: www.tclmh.org
Salary commensurate with education and experience. We offer a negotiable nationally competitive salary and excellent benefits.
We are a progressive CAH hospital with in-patient, swing bed, out-patient, home health, assisted living, long-term care, and clinic services.
Candidates must be energetic, possess strong leadership skills, willing to work as a team, have a positive attitude, friendly and compassionate toward patients.
For hospital information: www.tclmh.org
For community information: www.tregocountyks.com
TCLMH is an Equal Opportunity Provider/Employer (EOE) and a tobacco free campus