Newly hired staff eligible for a Sign On Bonus! $100 paid after 30 days of employment, $400 paid after 6 months of employment and required training completed!
Benefits available include sick and vacation time, Health/Dental/Prescription coverage through BCBS, Vision through Vision Care Direct, Aflac Policies, FSA/HSA, company paid life insurance, and retirement through KPERS.
1. Install, configure, troubleshoot, and maintain all computer equipment and network devices.
2. Establish and maintain an effective plan for education and support regarding adopted software/hardware products and applications for users.
3. Assist in network installation, support, and maintenance.
4. Maintain inventory of equipment, supplies, and consumables.
5. Maintain inventory of software licenses and enforce compliance with terms of licenses.
6. Assist in domain management and employee data/communications access.
7. Assist in maintaining agency security systems, hosted PBX solutions, and local servers.
1. Provide backup capabilities for Information Services Manager.
2. Assist in yearly departmental budgeting and purchasing.
Education - High School diploma or equivalent required. Associates or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Information Systems or equivalent experience preferred. Related post-secondary education or certifications also preferred.
Experience - One year experience providing support for PC and network devices required. Three years experience providing support and configuration for network devices preferred.
Extent of physical effort required - Routine job requirements. Little if any behavior or other physical intervention.
1. Able to exercise good judgment and discretion in handling confidential information.
2. Valid driver's license.
Position open until filled.