Midland Marketing COOP Inc. has been a fixture in the communities in west-central Kansas since 1915. With eleven locations spanning five counties we are always looking for talented individuals to join our team. We are currently looking for an Applicator for our Plainville location.
· Apply liquid and dry fertilizer.
· Communicate with our Agronomy sales team to help bring our producers the best results.
· Perform light maintenance on spray rig and other equipment.
· Learn and follow all chemical and fertilizer safety procedures.
· Building and maintaining relationships with customers.
· Ability to obtain a Class A CDL and 1A Pesticide License.
· Valid Driver’s License.
· Background in Agronomy helpful, but not required.
· Experience using AgSync helpful, but not required.
· Availability to work 40+ hours a week including some Saturdays.
· Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
· Flexible and can adapt to changing situations.
· Ability to lift fifty to sixty pounds, ascend and descend a ladder, and wear personal protective equipment.
· Paid Vacation and Sick leave.
· Health, Dental, and Vision.
· Life Insurance.
· Long-Term Disability.
· MASA ambulance insurance.
· Allstate: Accident, Cancer, Critical Illness and Hospital Insurance.