Come join our team!
We are accepting applications for a Clinic Nurse Manager in our Orthopedic Clinic.
- Provides positive leadership by an environment of teamwork, open communication and customer service.
- Assists in developing financial budget to achieve corporate strategies and financial targets, manages areas of responsibility to optimize revenue and reduce costs.
- Assists in managing policies and work instructions for compliance with regulatory standards and to improve the overall operation of the facility.
- Responsible for human resources processes including interviewing and orientating staff, ongoing performance management and timekeeping/scheduling and required documentation.
- Oversees the collection of patient identification and demographics, HIPAA forms, insurance information, collects co-pay, collects on balance due, and documents indicated signs and symptoms, and consent for treatment.
- Oversees and assists with the completeness of documentation; assists patients/customers with billing problems or questions.
- Collects and assesses initial and on-going data about the health status of the patient.
- Initiates and/or revises an individualized plan of care that includes immediate and long-term outcomes for the patient/family and reflects the plan of the entire health care team.
- Carries out interventions safely and in compliance with policy to facilitate achievement of expected outcomes.
- Evaluates patient response to intervention/therapy based upon expected outcomes.
- Provides patient education by explaining procedures, medications and giving instructions at a level the patient can understand; addresses patient’s questions and concerns; verifies patient informed consent when indicated.
- Documents and communicates all required components of patient care
- Day schedule
- No nights and no weekends
- Competitive benefits including health/vision/dental insurance, PTO, and retirement
Education/Experience: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; clinic office management experience preferred. BSN Required.
Certificates and Licenses: Current Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in the State of Kansas or has work permit from the State Board of Nursing; BLS certification required or must complete BLS certification with in the first two weeks of employment (We will provide you with a BLS certification!)
HaysMed is an Equal Opportunity Employer.