Newly hired staff eligible for a Sign On Bonus! $100 paid after 30 days of employment, $400 paid after 6 months of employment and required training completed!
Benefits available include sick and vacation time, Health/Dental/Prescription coverage through BCBS, Vision through Vision Care Direct, Aflac Policies, FSA/HSA, company paid life insurance, and retirement through KPERS.
Hiring one full time position, Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 5:00. Conduct workshops, in-services, and other training to meet the standards of the various funding and/or accreditation agencies for DSNWK. Implement and maintain a system-wide corporate compliance program. Conduct internal investigations related to claims of abuse, neglect, or exploitation.
- Conduct trainings as required by DCF, KDADS, KDHE, and other licensing, funding or accrediting entities, or as request for staff.
- Review, evaluate, and modify existing training programs; recommend appropriate changes for improvement.
- Develop and maintain quality materials, supplies and techniques to promote learning and retention of subject matter.
- Assess and review staff training needs and develop training plans as needed.
- Attend initial and ongoing training and meetings as directed.
- Maintain and foster inter and intra-agency relationships benefitting training and the ANE investigation process.
- Participate in DSNWK Innovation Teams, working toward completion of goals and objectives as established within the team.
- Coordinate abuse/neglect/exploitation (ANE) reporting and investigative procedures for all DCF screened-in and KDADS reports which includes interviewing, report writing, follow-up, filing and correction planning for DSNWK.
- Communicate or direct all DCF calls that are not screened-in, non-ANE calls and Corporate Compliance inquiries to the appropriate Director for a decision on how to proceed in the investigation and follow-up.
- Assist in recruiting applicants for current and future position openings through community presentations, job fairs, local and online advertisement, and other sources.
Education - Bachelor's Degree in comparable field preferred.
Experience - Two years of experience in management and providing staff training, in the developmental disability field preferred.
Extent of physical effort required - Routine job requirements. Little if any behavior or other physical intervention. Must be able to successfully demonstrate physical skills and techniques for Mandt and First Aid/CPR/AED classes.