High Plains Mental Health Center currently has an as needed (PRN) position opening at our Schwaller Crisis Center location in Hays for a PRN Recovery Worker.
New employees will receive a $325 sign-on bonus following successful completion of their 90-day Orientation period.
Salary: $15.85 per hour
- Work Hours: PRN or as-needed up to 28 hours per week.
- Provides Attendant Care, Psychosocial Rehabilitation, and other rehabilitation services as assigned to adults and children in our 4-bed inpatient crisis facility.
- Provides transportation services as assigned.
- All necessary training will be provided.
- Must be 18 years of age or older, due to requirements to provide patient services.
- Ability to work with persons with severe and persistent mental illness and/or severe emotional disturbance. (Experience is not Required)
- Have access to reliable transportation; and
- Pass an intensive background check.
- Valid Kansas driver’s license and a good driving record with no alcohol related incidents within the last five years.
- Must also be able to successfully pass an intensive background check.
- Letter of interest
- 3 professional references
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
High Plains Mental Health Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. High Plains Mental Health Center is a Smoke-Free facility. This includes the use of all tobacco, vaping devices and e-cigarettes.