CNC Machine Operator
Great chance to get your foot in the door in a growing company with career advancement opportunities!
As a CNC Machine Operator, you can be expected to do the following:
1. Loading materials on to machine, changing dies and punches according to prints, programming parts to be run, making part programs to run, changing sheers for different materials, offloading and stacking all materials cut and punched.
2. Checking parts for cut angles and spaces, maintaining count of all materials cut, calculating what materials are needed per program, maintaining and cleaning of work area and machine, using other machines when needed, and creating new parts when needed.
3. Cleaning and maintaining machines and taking stock of all dies and punches on hand.
4. Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations. Secures tools, materials and equipment at end of day.
5. Performs additional duties as needed.
This is not a complete list as the duty position entails interesting challenges in a fast paced work environment!
Trade school graduate preferred but we are willing to work with the right person to get them up to speed with our in-house training program.
Be able to read and understand documents such as prints, charts, procedure manuals, and job instructions. Have strong basic math abilities. Be able to read a tape measure and use record measurements with tools such as calipers, micrometers, and any other required departmental equipment.
Applicants must be 21 years or older. We have an amazing benefits package! Benefits include Competitive Wages, Paid Health/Dental Coverage, Vision Coverage, Paid Life Insurance, Retirement Plan with an Employer Match, a wide range of supplemental benefits you can pick and choose from to customize your coverage, Uniforms (we even clean them for you) and Paid Time Off. Pre-Employment Drug Testing is required.
For questions, please contact the the Human Resources Department at (785)621-4075. To apply, you may fill out an application online at www.hess-services.com, stop by our office located at 2670 E. 9th Street, Hays, KS 67601 or visit your local Workforce Center. EOE.