First Care Clinic is seeking applications for an Integrative Health Specialist. Primary duties include:
- Assisting individuals with mental health illness and/or substance abuse issues to improve their ability to perform tasks in their daily living and working environment.
- Evaluating crisis situations and apply appropriate interventions.
- Meeting regularly with providers to coordinate a healthcare plan and review/evaluate collaborative efforts.
- Assessing the clinical status of patients referred by primary care providers through brief consultations with patients.
- Working with the primary care team to treat and manage patients with chronic emotional and/or health problems efficiently and effectively.
Applicants must have a Bachelor's Degree in Social Work or related field. LSCSW preferred, but those on the path to achieving their LSCSW are encouraged to apply.
First Care Clinic provides competitive pay and an excellent benefits package including:
- BCBS Health Insurance
- Delta Dental – Dental Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance Plans
- Health Savings Account
- 401k with 5.5% employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Extended Illness Leave
- Life Insurance, AD&D and LTD
- Gym Discount
First Care Clinic is an EOE.