Trego County Lemke Memorial Hospital - Purchasing department is looking for a Full-time Purchasing Clerk.
- 1 Full-Time Position
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Monday through Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm
- Computer knowledge
- Delivers supplies and equipment to the user departments in an efficient and timely manner.
- Restocks utilizing proper rotation, organization, identification, documentation, and proper location of stock items.
- Understands how to prioritize responsibilities to ensure completion of duties.
- Demonstrates the values of team concept on a consistent basis.
- Detail Orientated.
- Must be able to stand and walk 2/3 of your day
- Physical demands must be able to lift 50 lbs
Responsible for distribution and storage of materials delivered to the Materials Management Department.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO APPLY:
Our application must be completed to be considered for this position. Please send application, resume, education, licensure/certifications (if applicable), to Human Resources 320 N. 13th St., WaKeeney, KS 67672. They may also be dropped off at the hospital business office, emailed to [email protected]
or faxed to (785) 743-6317. To request an application by mail or email, please email or call (785) 743-2182. Applications also available on our website: www.tclmh.org
Salary commensurate with education and experience. We offer a negotiable nationally competitive salary and excellent benefits.
We are a progressive CAH hospital with in-patient, swing bed, out-patient, home health, assisted living, long-term care, and clinic services.
Candidates must be energetic, possess strong leadership skills, willing to work as a team, have a positive attitude, friendly and compassionate toward patients.
For hospital information: www.tclmh.org
For community information: www.tregocountyks.com
TCLMH is an Equal Opportunity Provider/Employer (EOE) and a tobacco free campus