This opportunity is for our Wheat State Buildings fabrication and erection crew! Sheet metal workers fabricate, assemble, install and repair sheet metal products – from furnaces and ventilating systems to all sheet metal products used in the construction industry.
Depending on your specialty, your duties may include:
- Building and installing products such as eaves-troughs, air and heat ducts, roof decking and sheet metal buildings
- Laying out, measuring and marking sheet metal
- Working with computerized equipment to cut, bend or straighten sheet metal
- Welding sheet metal parts
- Polishing seams, joints and rough surfaces
- Reading and interpreting sketches and work specifications
Applicants must be 21 years or older. We have an amazing benefits package! Benefits include Competitive Wages, Paid Health/Dental Coverage, Vision Coverage, Paid Life Insurance, Retirement Plan with an Employer Match, a wide range of supplemental benefits you can pick and choose from to customize your coverage, Uniforms (we even clean them for you) and Paid Time Off. Pre-Employment Drug Testing is required.
For questions, please contact the the Human Resources Department at (785)621-4075. To apply, you may fill out an application online at www.hess-services.com, stop by our office located at 2670 E. 9th Street, Hays, KS 67601 or visit your local Workforce Center. EOE.