Russell Regional Hospital is a 25 bed Critical Access Hospital with a Rural Health Clinic and a 22 bed Long Term Care Facility located in Russell, Ks.
- The Laboratory Director is responsible for managing the daily operations of the laboratory, overseeing all testing procedures, work flow, data reporting, protocols, and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring that policies and practices are established, followed and meets all State and Federal regulations and accreditations. Must retain good standing with CLIA Certificate of Compliance.
- Accountable for ensuring that standards for testing, equipment and staff performance are consistent with hospital standards.
- Ensures calibration and maintenance of equipment is functioning properly. Investigates technical problems and takes corrective action.
- Keeping up to date on technology that enhances innovation and meets compliance. Must participate in all QA/QC activities that affect the Laboratory.
- Works directly with Laboratory vendors for equipment and supplies.
Qualifications: Bachelors Degree in Medical Technology is required. 3 to 5 years of clinical lab experience with 2 years of management experience is required. Must have extensive knowledge of Laboratory Systems. Please send resume to: Russell Regional Hospital 200 S Main Russell, Ks 67665 785-483-3125 fax Attn: Administration [email protected]