Sunflower is looking for a Senior Manager of Corporate Services to join the team in rural western Kansas. This position will manage and direct the supply chain, corporate facilities, administrative support and fleet functions, plus much more!
The successful candidate will get to take the focal role and direct activities associated with supply chain, corporate facilities and services, and more!
- Apply your experience in purchasing contracts and further your career with an electric utility.
- Choose your work location and reside near the friendly, hometown atmosphere of either Garden City, Great Bend, or Hays, Kansas.
- Provide support to provide reliable, affordable energy to people in central and western Kansas.
- Receive outstanding compensation and benefits, including a defined benefit pension and low health insurance premiums.
Direct the corporate-wide supply chain function, including operations and maintenance contract management. Direct facility management of corporate-wide administration sites. Direct general corporate services including administrative support, corporate travel and credit card program and fleet standardization.
- Bachelor degree in business administration or economics and eight years supply chain operations experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of best business and management principles involved in supply chain processes, strategic planning, resource allocation, and coordination of people and resources.
Sunflower Electric Power Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.