Prepares residential real estate loan documents. The main focus of this position is to efficiently support the lending function of Astra Bank, both locally and bank wide. The position typically requires a minimum of 40 hours of work per week Monday – Friday.
Key Results Areas:
A RRE Loan Operations Specialist is responsible to deliver the following.
- Accurate processing and underwriting of Astra RRE loan requests.
- Engage bank employees and 3rd parties in a manner than promotes an efficient and error free loan process from application to funding.
- Identify any/all potential challenges and errors associated with a RRE Loan Application.
- Responsive to all maintenance and administrative duties to maintain current bank loan portfolio.
- Detailed and results oriented, effective team member, reliable, strong oral and written communication.
- High School diploma or GED;
- A well-organized individual with an ability to navigate and work through multiple projects at once.
- Enthusiastic Team member, whose strive to achieve team level success.
- A strong proponent of the Astra Bank Culture. This individual believes in doing things correctly and striving to help others succeed.
- Ability to operate various computer programs and operating systems.
- Self-Starter who engages problems head on and seeks to work to a solution.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to alternate sitting and standing. Must also regularly use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk and periodically lift 20-40 lbs.
Astra Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this classification. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.