Starting salary: $14.82 per hour – AS NEEDED
Beginning date: August 16, 2021
Spanish Translator Job Description
Purpose: The translator assists various staff members and families with oral and/or written communications on an “as needed” basis.
1. Must be at least 18 years of age.
2. Must have high school diploma or equivalency. Bilingual required.
3. Must have self-confidence and maturity.
4. Must have the ability to communicate and work effectively and cooperatively with others.
5. Must have computer skills.
6. Must be responsible and dependable.
7. Must maintain confidentiality.
Essential Job Function:
1. Translate for families and staff members for various school-related events.
1. The employee shall remain free of any alcohol or non-prescribed controlled substance abuse in the workplace throughout his/her employment in the district.
2. The employee shall not smoke on school grounds or in district vehicles at any time.
Term of Employment:
1. At will.
2. Selected candidate must pass background check.
3. Selected candidate must provide health and inoculation certificate.