Lifetime Dental Care is a full-service dental practice standing for the Complete Health of our patients through the most thorough care available and with a team that seeks to empower our patients and their families, coworkers and friends. We are seeking a Rockstar Appointment Coordinator or how we like to say Director of First Impression who is confident and committed to serving their patients and connecting with them, so the best healthcare can be delivered.
* Maintain the entry/reception area.
* Communicate with patients over the phone, through texts and emails and when patients first walk into the practice.
* After greeting patients, add/update patient information (demographics, insurance, etc.) and check patients into the practice management software and programs.
* Schedule patient appointments for hygiene, emergencies, consultations and partner with Treatment Coordinators to ensure effective scheduling of restorative treatment.
* Have an understanding of and desire to schedule smarter (and to goal) not harder.
* Ensure all new patient information is gathered (new patient forms, transferred x-rays, referral documents, etc.) and introduce patients in our morning huddle so the team can best serve them.
* Perform administrative duties including but not limited to confirmations, supply orders, creating correspondence, printing reports, scanning, faxing, etc.
* Stay in communication with hygiene patients who want sooner appointments, those unscheduled or overdue as opportunities open up on the schedule.
* Cross train and perform basic responsibilities of the Treatment Coordinator and Insurance Coordinator roles in times of high traffic or absences.
Work Environment: The job operates in a medical/clinical environment, which will require HIPPA and OSHA training. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and phones.
Physical Demands: The employee is frequently required to talk and hear; sit for long periods of time.
Position type and expected hours: This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Thursday, 7:30 am to 5:30 pm. Occasionally work is expected outside of these hours, for example continuing education and to meet minimum working days, etc.
Required Education and Experience
- 2 plus years of full-time customer service or patient-facing administrative work
- Experience with Microsoft office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel), multi-line telephones, computers, and other office equipment.
- High school diploma or equivalent
Preferred Education and Experience
- 2 plus years of full-time administrative experience in a dental/medical office
- Knowledge and understanding of dental procedures, terminology and techniques
- Knowledge and understanding of Eaglesoft Practice Management Software
Compensation and Benefits: Competitive hourly wage and bonus plan. Health insurance, dental benefits, paid time off, paid holidays, paid uniforms.
In one email, send cover letter, resume and the name, relationship and contact information of 3 professional references to [email protected]