Amphenol Adronics is a quality award winning and leading Tier 1 supplier of Antenna Systems, Fakra Coax Cables and Wire Harnesses to OEMs for a growing array of automotive electronic applications, ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance System), V2X (Vehicle to Everything) communication and onboard electronics.
Shipping Clerks are responsible for keeping records of all products shipped and received in Amphenol Adronics. They pack goods in shipping containers, develop mailing labels and shipping documents and ensure that all orders have been filled correctly.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manages the shipment and receipt of all products, materials, and supplies utilizing Plex.
• Sets up shipments for UPS, FedEx, OD, DHL.
• Calls in freight quotes.
• Collaborates and communicates with logistics technicians, customer service representatives, service providers, and others involved in the shipment and receipt of products.
• Tracks, traces, and updates the status of incoming and outgoing shipments using Plex.
• Promotes clean and organized warehouse.
• Organizes parts and place on shelves according to FIFO rules and regulations.
• Promptly unloads and loads trucks and deliveries; sorts, stocks and weighs receivables when necessary.
• Completes for GM Clips, Ford Totes and Covisint by entering required information.
• Quality maintenance of returnable packaging prior to shipping.
• Participates in plant inventories.
• Performs cycle counts.
• Clear production floor of finished goods.
• Weighing bins of rods and skids of die casts.
• Stacking and weighing pallets for disposal.
• Cleaning of skids and totes for shipments.
• Over-time will be required.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Ability to multi-task, perform efficiently and independently and work under pressure
• Scanning and sorting incoming and outgoing stock
• Receiving, stocking, and stacking
• Pulling, packing, and loading
• Good written, verbal, computer knowledge and phone skills
• Strong sense of time management and organization
• Able to work independently and within a team
• Knowledge of inventory control and FIFO
• Properly use ladders, pallet jacks, scales, scanners and printers
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT
High School diploma, GED or equivalent. Prefer six (6) month logistics, retail or customer service experience. Valid driver’s license required for forklift certification; certification within 90 days of job entry date. Familiarity with Radio Frequency (RF) equipment is preferred, however, not required.
• Duties are performed in a loud and uncontrolled environment (warehouse setting) subject to extreme temperatures.
• The job duties require an employee to bend, reach, stoop, stand and/or walk for extended periods.
• Physical dexterity to climb ladders and lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis.
• Some jobs require an employee to work in an environment that involves exposure to unpleasant odors and fumes.
Standard: Must be able to walk, bend, and lift up to 50 lbs. Must have manual dexterity in order to use a computer. Must be able to climb stairs. May be exposed to manufacturing conditions.
Amphenol is a proud Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status.
Amphenol offers a competitive salary and benefits. The candidate must be able to legally work in the United States; we are unable to provide sponsorship. Position requires candidate to be a U.S. person as defined in ITAR, 22 CFR 120.15 (U.S. Citizenship or Resident Alien Status) and defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a) (20).