Trego County Lemke Memorial Hospital - Acute is looking for Full-time Days or Nights CNA.
Assists patients with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing care and assists in maintenance of a safe and clean environment under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse in charge of the team and/or unit.
- Provides general aspects of care that meet psychosocial or physical needs or both simultaneously, within the Nursing Assistant’s scope of practice.
- Meets communication needs of patients.
- Demonstrates performance reflecting the initiative and responsibility expected of a Nursing Assistant.
- Performs other duties as assigned, within the Nursing Assistant’s scope of practice.
- Assists in admission, transfer and discharge of patient.
- Performs basic patient care responsibilities considering needs specific to the standard of care for patient’s age.
- Notifies appropriate licensed personnel when patient complains of pain.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate to the RN/LPN any observed changes in patient status and responses. Maintains awareness of the needs of the pediatric, geriatric and general patient population.
- Demonstrates ability to assist with feeding patients and maintaining fluid balance with technique appropriate for patient’s age and physical condition.
- Provides explanation to patient and family prior to administering care to patient; answers questions within scope of practice.
- Demonstrates ability to perform treatments and provide services within scope of practice.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO APPLY:
Our application must be completed to be considered for this position. Please send application, resume, education, licensure/certifications (if applicable), to Human Resources 320 N. 13th St., WaKeeney, KS 67672. They may also be dropped off at the hospital business office, emailed to [email protected]
or faxed to (785) 743-6317. To request an application by mail or email, please email or call (785) 743-2182. Applications also available on our website: www.tclmh.org
Salary commensurate with education and experience. We offer a negotiable nationally competitive salary and excellent benefits.
We are a progressive CAH hospital with in-patient, swing bed, out-patient, home health, assisted living, long-term care, and clinic services.
Candidates must be energetic, possess strong leadership skills, willing to work as a team, have a positive attitude, friendly and compassionate toward patients.
For hospital information: www.tclmh.org
For community information: www.tregocountyks.com
TCLMH is an Equal Opportunity Provider/Employer (EOE) and a tobacco free campus