First Care Clinic’s mission is to be the premier medical home dedicated to providing access to compassionate, quality care for all. Our vision is for all people to have access to primary health and dental services. Employees are expected to act in FCC’s best interest and behave in a manner conducive to efficient and dignified patient care.
The Environmental Services Technician will maintain standards of cleanliness of First Care Clinic.
1. High school graduate preferred.
2. Prior cleaning experience in a hospital/clinic setting preferred.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1. Clean/disinfect assigned areas and mop floors with special cleaning solutions and disinfectants to prevent the spread of disease.
2. Vacuum and spot clean carpet.
3. Scour and polish sinks, toilets, showers, mirrors, and other equipment.
4. Use damp, disinfectant-treated cloths and vacuum to clean windowsills, blinds, furniture, and other equipment.
5. Gather and dispose of trash, wash wastebaskets when necessary, and reline with plastic bags.
6. Gather and wash dirty linens.
7. Assemble materials and supplies from the supply room and transports them to the work area.
8. Replenish soap, paper towels, toilet paper, and other dispensable items.
First Care Clinic is an EOE.
To apply visit https://www.firstcareclinic.com/careers/