Minimum Qualifications: High School diploma or GED equivalency and two years of office experience or two years of post-secondary education.
· Three plus years of office experience
· Outstanding customer service skills
· Highly proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Bachelor’s degree
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Experience in data management
· Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud
· Experience with webpage management
Application Deadline: Priority Deadline is January 31, 2022. Screening of applications will begin after the priority deadline and continue until the position is filled.
Salary: $15.06 per hour plus benefits
Duties/Tasks for the Office of the Provost and the Office of Institutional Effectiveness
· Provide outstanding customer service to incoming callers and office visitors. Answer and screen telephone calls, answer questions and relay telephone messages.
· Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operations of office
· Carry out administrative duties such as travel arrangements, schedule meetings, scanning, minute-taking, etc.
· Manage budgetary accounts and perform bookkeeping duties
· Use InDesign to create copy for various publications
· Other duties as assigned by the Office of the Provost and Institutional Effectiveness personnel.
Required Application Documents: Applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, and names and contact information for three professional references. Applicant documents should be submitted in one PDF.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact: