Want to make a difference in the community?
We have an opening for a full-time Mobile Crisis Response Team Therapist.
The Mobile Crisis Response (MCR) Therapist is part a larger team that responds to acute mental health and related crises in the community to prevent crises from becoming emergencies. Travel will be required; a Center vehicle is provided.
Monday through Friday - 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Mobile crisis will become 24/7 coverage)
New employees will receive a $325 sign-on bonus following successful completion of their 90-day orientation period.
Salary: From $66,919 per year
- Excellent vacation 24 days of vacation/year
- Extended Illness Time
- +7 paid holidays
- KPERS retirement plan
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- 403(b) Employee Pension w/ match after 1 year employment
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- AFLAC Supplemental Benefits
- Flexible Benefit Program
- BSRB license renewal every 2 years
- +5 paid Continuing Education days
- Masters or doctoral degree with Kansas BSRB license as a:
- (1) Licensed Psychologist or Licensed Master Level Psychologist or Licensed Clinical Psychotherapist;
- (2) Licensed Master Social Worker (clinical track) or Licensed Specialist Clinical Social Worker;
- (3) Licensed Professional Counselor or Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor with Mental Health Training track or equivalent mental health experience;
- (4) Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist or Licensed Clinical Marriage and Family Therapist.
- Possess demonstrated interpersonal skills, ability to work with persons with serious mental illness, those who experience significant functional impairment.
- Meet the specifications outlined in the CMHC licensing standards in regard to any ongoing requirements
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record (no alcohol-related incidents in the last five years).
- Successfully pass an intensive background check (KBI, DCF Child/Adult abuse check, and Drug & Alcohol screen).
- Work a flexible schedule which includes after hours work,
- Reduce use of emergency rooms, inpatient hospital stays, and other harmful behaviors.
- Respond to critical incidents, and work with community partners.
- Provides mobile crisis services, assessment and screens for patients.
- Directly provide mobile crisis intervention services where ever needed (homes, community, etc).
- Provides crisis intervention services via telehealth when a reasonable response time cannot be achieved.
- Provides appropriate care/support through diversion of emergency department use, hospitalization, and law enforcement response.
Our patients are our number one concern, and we are here to exceed their expectations by providing excellent clinical care and premier service.
Do you share these goals?
We encourage you to "Apply Now" by emailing [email protected]
High Plains Mental Health Center is a Smoke-Free facility. This includes the use of all tobacco, vaping devices and e-cigarettes. High Plains Mental Health Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.