Sizewise has an immediate need for an Order Fulfillment Logistics Specialist at our Ellis, KS office.
- Maintain the logistics in support of the order fulfillment function. Handle freight logistics/quotes. Reviews order forms, process and prepare incoming/change orders, verifies bills of lading or invoices against purchase records, and authorizes payments or shipments. Creates shipping labels or related documents, prepares and ships packages, and tracks shipments. Create sales order and packets for equipment PO’s. Monitor and maintain late PO’s; ensure receipts match invoices.
- Maintain records of imports/exports. Handle parts invoicing in current system used. Confirm various company entities purchase orders and document as needed. Ensures that customer orders are appropriately entered into the order management system. May confirm details and availability of large, complex, or custom orders. May contact customers regarding backordered orders or orders that cannot be fulfilled.
- Assist in equipment scanning process including but not limited to Blower/Mattress scanning. Act as liaison with Veteran Affairs vendors and other various customers or internal team.
- Accomplish company and organizational mission by contributing to team effort and handling other duties or projects as assigned by superiors assisting in the overall success of the company.
- Extremely detail oriented
- Able to change from one task to another quickly and efficiently
- Has advanced organizational skills. Keeps files and work area organized
- Handle tasks with minimal supervision - self-starter
- Ability to work independently and on a team.
- Practiced documentation skills.
- Understands technology and can grasp challenging technical issues; Interested in new ways of using software and technology.
- Conscientiously and methodically approaches work. Sees tasks through to completion.
- Ability to meet deadlines, set priorities.
- Has excellent attendance and completes quality work on time.
- Possess beginning to working knowledge of subject matter
High School Diploma or Equivalent required; 2 years of relevant experience preferred
Sizewise provides a full benefits package which included:
- Health Insurance through Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Dental and Vision Insurance through Guardian
- Affordable premiums with health insurance deductibles of $750 individual/$1500 family
- Company paid life insurance of $50,000
- Company paid short term disability
- 401k company match with immediate vesting
- 6 paid holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Paid bi-weekly
EOE, including disability/veterans