Are you a leader, ready to make a difference?
We have an opening for a full-time Mobile Crisis Response Team Leader.
The Mobile Crisis Response (MCR) Team Leader oversees the Mobile Crisis Response Team. The MCR Team is responsible for responding to acute mental health and related crises in the community to prevent crises from becoming emergencies. Travel will be required; a Center vehicle is provided.
Monday through Friday - 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Mobile crisis will become 24/7 coverage)
New employees will receive a $325 sign-on bonus following successful completion of their 90-day orientation period.
Salary: From $71,991.00 per year
- Excellent vacation 24 days of vacation/year
- Extended Illness Time
- +7 paid holidays
- KPERS retirement plan
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- 403(b) Employee Pension w/ match after 1 year employment
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- AFLAC Supplemental Benefits
- Flexible Benefit Program
- BSRB license renewal every 2 years
- +5 paid Continuing Education days
- Masters or doctoral degree with Kansas BSRB license as a:
- (1) Licensed Psychologist or Licensed Master Level Psychologist or Licensed Clinical Psychotherapist;
- (2) Licensed Master Social Worker (clinical track) or Licensed Specialist Clinical Social Worker;
- (3) Licensed Professional Counselor or Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor with Mental Health Training track or equivalent mental health experience;
- (4) Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist or Licensed Clinical Marriage and Family Therapist.
- Possess demonstrated interpersonal skills, ability to work with persons with serious mental illness, those who experience significant functional impairment.
- Meet the specifications outlined in the CMHC licensing standards in regard to any ongoing requirements
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record (no alcohol-related incidents in the last five years).
- Successfully pass an intensive background check (KBI, DCF Child/Adult abuse check, and Drug & Alcohol screen).
- This position will be on call for backup coverage as needed,
- Develop/Build an MCR program that meets the needs of consumers and the community.
- Supervises Master’s Level Clinicians, Recovery Specialists, and Peers Support Specialists on the MCR team.
- Assists with the hiring and training of team staff.
- Provides clinical supervision and evaluation for members of the MCR team.
- Oversee the team in helping individuals experiencing a crisis event to experience relief quickly and to resolve the crisis situation when possible.
- Ensures the MCR team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year. Duties will require some after-hours availability.
- Provides mobile crisis services, assessment and screens for patients.
- Ensures the team provides appropriate care/support.
- Participate in public information and public relations activities.
Our patients are our number one concern, and we are here to exceed their expectations by providing excellent clinical care and premier service.
- Letter of interest
- 3 professional references
- College Transcripts
- KS BSRB Licensure
We encourage you to "Apply Now"!
High Plains Mental Health Center is a Smoke-Free facility. This includes the use of all tobacco, vaping devices and e-cigarettes. High Plains Mental Health Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.