Currently hiring a general construction foreman that has experience running a small crew.
- Ability to operate heavy equipment and hand/power tools
- Ability to communicate with others and give direction with a positive attitude
- Ability to read and interpret project plans
- Display a professional and courteous attitude to customers, co-workers and supervisor
- Ability to work in outdoor weather conditions
- Ability to conduct a safe jobsite
- Strong work ethic
- Reliable transportation & driver's license required
- No felony record
Competitive starting wage, based on experience. Contact Brandon Legleiter at 785-639-3697 for more information and an application.