RANS Designs is now hiring for the position of a Welder Fabricator. This position is full time, and our business hours are Mon-Fri, 7-4pm. We're looking for someone that is skilled, punctual, and a highly motivated learner. The ideal candidate will have prior experience welding, working in a manufacturing shop environment, and pay great attention to detail. If this sounds like you, apply today and you can become a member of our exciting and growing company!
Selected applicants will be expected to pass a welding test prior to further consideration. You will be provided with all the tools needed, but you are welcome to bring your own (i.e. welding hood, gloves, and pliers).
· Interpret engineering prints to ensure work is performed according to part specifications
· Set up and/or modify various welding jigs
· Perform work with help of various hand and power tools.
· Evaluate finished assemblies and perform quality checks
· Maintain welding tools & equipment; repair when needed
· Knowledge of specific welding processes, such as TIG/MIG
· Proficient in welding of various metal objects including 4130 Chromoly, 6061-T6 Aluminum, 1018 mild steel, and stainless steel.
· Ability to use variety of tools and equipment
· Basic math skills and mechanical aptitude
· Ability to read blueprints and interpret welding symbols and specifications
· Knowledge of industry-wide safety practices
· Compensation is commensurate with experience. RANS offers a competitive benefits package after a 90 day probationary period including AFLAC, dental and life insurance, paid holidays, Simple IRA, and paid vacation.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. You may stop by our office to pick up an application or request an application by emailing
RANS Designs, Inc.
4600 US Hwy 183 Alt
Hays, KS 67601
The selected candidate may be required to pass a criminal history background check. RANS Designs, Inc. is an EEO employer.