Trego County Lemke Memorial Hospital - Lab is looking for full-time Lab Manager.
• Responsible for direction and coordination of the personnel in the Clinical Laboratory services.
• Maintains records that proficiency testing samples are tested in the same manner as patient samples.
• Establishment and monitoring of QC testing
• Ensures that services are of the best quality, are cost contained and are carried out in an expeditious manner. Responsible for recognizing results or problems that require referral to the laboratory pathologist.
• Formulates budget.
• Maintains effective physician and interdepartmental relations.
• Evaluation of performance of individuals at least semiannually during the first year and annually thereafter
• 4 years’ experience in a high complexity lab
• Associate Degree in Medical Technology or Biological, Chemical, or Physical Science from an accredited institution.
Contact Human Resources at (785) 743-2182, or by email to [email protected]
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO APPLY:
Our application must be completed to be considered for this position. Please send application, resume, education, licensure/certifications (if applicable), to Human Resources 320 N. 13th St., WaKeeney, KS 67672. They may also be dropped off at the hospital business office, emailed to [Email hidden] or faxed to (785) 743-6317. To request an application by mail or email, please email or call (785) 743-2182. Applications also available on our website: www.tclmh.org
Salary commensurate with education and experience. We offer a negotiable nationally competitive salary and excellent benefits.
We are a progressive CAH hospital with in-patient, swing bed, out-patient, home health, assisted living, long-term care, and clinic services.
Candidates must be energetic, possess strong leadership skills, willing to work as a team, have a positive attitude, friendly and compassionate toward patients.
For hospital information: www.tclmh.org
For community information: www.tregocountyks.com
TCLMH is an Equal Opportunity Provider/Employer (EOE) and a tobacco free campus