The Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) works under the direct supervision of the clinic physician, mid-level provider and in cooperation with other office staff in assisting with safe and effective patient care in compliance with established standards and protocols of Rush County Medical Clinic (RCMC) and Rush County Memorial Hospital (RCMH).
As part of the healthcare team the CNA must contain and show core values of compassion, quality, respect, integrity, pride, strong teamwork, customer service and organizational as well as communication skills.
Job duties include:
- Respond to patient needs and ensure that they are made as comfortable as possible
- Record information obtained from the patient and physician
- Confirming current medication list for accuracy with patient and record in EMR
- clean and disinfect clinic exam rooms after each use and at end of day
- Assis with procedures as requested by medical staff
- Taking phone calls and responding to patient questions with accuracy
- Ensure all exam rooms, supply rooms and offices are stocked and well maintained as well as removing all expired stock
- Carry out delegated patient care activities and communicate with other members of the healthcare team
- Successful completion of an accredited Certified Nurse Assistant program and have a current Kansas license
- Current BLS certification
Pay based on experience
- Email cover letter and resume to [email protected]
- Apply online: www.rushcountymemorialhospital.com
- Stop by hospital and complete application
Rush County Memorial Hospital offers a complete benefit package, including: competitive wages, health and dental insurance, vision; AFLAC; pension and disability; earned time off (ETO) and extended illness leave (EIL).