High Plains Mental Health Center currently has a full time position opening at our Schwaller Center Location for a CBS/CSS Recovery Specialist (Case Manager).
New employees will receive a $325 sign-on bonus following successful completion of their 90 day orientation period.
- Tuesday through Saturday 4:00 PM to 12:00 AM or as assigned.
Pay: $20.98 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Extended Illness Time
- KPERS retirement
HPMHC offers great team dynamics and a friendly work environment.
Come Grow with High Plains Mental Health Center!
Our patients are our number one concern, and we are here to exceed their expectations by providing excellent clinical care and premier service and positive impact on their lives. If you would like to join our team, we encourage you to contact us to learn more about our opening.
The Schwaller Crisis Center is a 24-hour crisis stabilization program. This program provides round the clock supervision in a home-like setting to provide relief during mental health crisis. It is entirely voluntary and is not hospitalization. Our goal is to help our clients reduce their symptoms and improve their independent functioning at home, school, work, and in the community.
- The Recovery Specialist's work focuses primarily on providing patients crisis intervention in our 4-bed inpatient crisis facility.
- Help reduce patient symptoms.
- Improve patient's coping and functioning at home, school, and community.
- Provide a positive impact in patients lives.
- All Training provided - High Plains strives to help their employees succeed!
- Must have a BA/BS Degree or 4 years of work experience in the human services field to be Equivalently Qualified.
- Or a combination of 4 years secondary education and work experience in human services field. *One year of experience substituting for one year of education.
- Valid Kansas Driver's License with good driving record
- Must be able to successfully pass and intensive background check.
- Letter of interest
- 3 professional references
- College Transcripts
High Plains Mental Health Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
High Plains Mental Health Center is a Smoke-Free facility. This includes the use of all tobacco, vaping devices and e-cigarettes.