Smoky Hills PBS is seeking a Director of Membership Engagement. This position will lead our membership department in recruiting, cultivating and retaining members.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Supervise and manage the membership department and staff
- Coordinate and plan all membership campaigns, including direct marketing, special events engagement, on-air campaigns and membership services
- Manage budget, expenses and reports of the membership department
- Develop and implement new membership recruitment ideas
- Develop plans to increase sustaining membership
- Identify, cultivate, solicit, and steward all major donors and planned gifts
- Understanding and managing CRM software to raise funds and meet goals
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience, preferably in a non-profit, marketing, or public media setting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrates skills in creative fundraising and marketing with proven success in meeting measurable goals
- Experience with membership acquisition, cultivation and retention
- Ability to participate in events frequently including some evenings and weekends
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently with a goal-oriented work ethic
The Director of Membership Engagement will be a full time position. Compensation will be based on education and experience. Employee benefits include vacation leave, sick leave, paid holidays, health and dental insurance, and KPERS retirement plan.
Please email a cover letter, resume, and three references to [email protected]
. Position open until filled. EEO employer.