Trego County Lemke Memorial Hospital's Housekeeping Department is looking for a Full-time Housekeeping Manager.
Plans, organizes, supervises, coordinates, and controls the activities of the Housekeeping Department.
- Full-Time position available
- As a working housekeeping manager
- Performs checklist on housekeeping staff daily tasks
- Develops, evaluates, and implements departmental policies and procedures, goals and objectives and standards of work.
- Prepares, evaluates, and controls the department's annual budget.
- Investigates new and improved cleaning equipment, methods and supplies and communicates information to employees.
- Schedule’s personnel to ensure proper coverage of the Hospital.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public.
- Basic computer knowledge.