- Provide quality customer service.
- Continuously improve the work system and current ways of doing things.
- Consistently live out the Mission and Values of Rush County Memorial Hospital.
- Consistently do the day to day tasks with excellence, for there are no unimportant duties.
- Continuously learn new skills, acquire new knowledge and apply them to improve personal and organization performance. We are a learning organization, and continuous improvement is an expectation of every employee in every job.
- A B.S. in programming, computer science, computer engineering, or a related field is preferred.
- Experience with the following preferred:
- EMR/EHR systems in healthcare technology
- Windows Server administration
- Active Directory, DNS & DHCP
- Network administration
- Firewall maintenance & monitoring
- Website design & maintenance
- VPN connectivity & security
- Understanding of HIPAA compliance and security
- Support of Meditech EMR system
- PC hardware installations, maintenance and repairs
- Printer/fax installation, maintenance and repairs
- Providing primary help desk support
- Purchasing and tracking software licenses
- Support of Lab and Radiology interfaces
- Maintain Rush County Wellness Center security access
- Identifying and eliminating security vulnerabilities with strategic solutions that increase data security
- Directing and supporting the implementation of new software and hardware
- Identifying and recommending new technology solutions
- Coordinating IT activities to ensure data availability and network services with as little downtime as necessary
- Working with outside vendors
Pay on experience