The Northwest Kansas Area Agency on Aging is accepting resumes for a full-time Case Manager to work with seniors and individuals with physical disabilities.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assessment of consumer's physical, cognitive, social, emotional, and functional needs and impairments
- Designing a plan of care addressing the needs and challenges of the consumer considering all resources
- Implementing the plan of care utilizing formal and informal services and coordinating resources and services
- Monitoring and evaluating the plan of care and the services delivered and making changes when indicated by the consumer's condition or circumstances
- Assessing the consumer on a regular basis
- Complete Benefits CheckUp and assist with applications for public based benefits
Qualifications require a four-year degree from an accredited college or university. Preference given to those with a major in gerontology, nursing, health, social work, counseling, human development, family studies, or a Registered Nurse licensed to practice in Kansas. One year of experience working with older adults and/or individuals with disabilities is required.
- Applicant must pass a background check
- Applicant must be willing to use technology to meet with customers via videoconference and phone
- Applicant must have a valid driver’s license and be insurable to drive a company vehicle as travel will be required within the 18 counties of northwest Kansas
- Applicant must be able to effectively communicate with consumers, family members, service providers, and co-workers
- Applicant must be able to multi-task, have strong computer skills, and the ability to maintain an accurate database
Workweek is Monday – Friday, 8 am-5pm. Successful applicants will receive holiday, vacation and sick time, and will be eligible for KPERS retirement, dental and health benefits.
How to Apply:
Applicants are invited to send a cover letter and resume
or NWKAAA, PO Box 610, Hays, KS 67601 EOE