Attention law students! This is a fantastic opportunity in central Kansas to gain experience while building professional relationships state-wide.
Sunflower is seeking a Legal Intern for Summer 2024 at our corporate office in Hays, KS. Put your education to work; enhance you legal skills while learning more about the utility industry. Build your resume and gain real world experience!
- Become familiar with electrical utility legal team practices while gaining experience to further your career.
- Assist the department in performing a wide variety of tasks including research support.
- Build professional relationships while working with the legal team and executive staff.
- Enjoy a paid internship with flexible hours.
- Bachelor's degree and currently enrolled in an ABA law school.
Please refer to the Responsibility Outline for a full list of qualifications: Legal Intern
Sunflower Electric Power Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/vets.